We go above and beyond to provide quality customer service to our clients and tenants. We are attentive and detail focused.
- Initial evaluation with photos and condition report.
- Prepare photos for marketing the property.
- Screening of new tenants: accepting applications, obtaining credit reports, employment verification, landlord verification, criminal and background checks.
- Collect rents and security deposits. Rents are due on the 1st of the month and are considered late if received after the 6th of the month. Late fees are collected after the 7th of the month. 72 hour notices are sent out on the 10th of the month.
- Should I need to proceed to court to file an eviction – homeowners will be charged for the cost of the filing fee along with personal service from the Sheriff’s department. There will be no additional fees for my court appearances.
- By homeowner request I can pay insurance, dues, yard care, utilities, and maintenance bills from owner’s account
- Disbursements sent to owners by the 15th of the month by direct deposit.
- Monthly statements with copies of invoices/expenses.
- Year-end reports.
- 90 day interior inspections followed by bi-annual interior inspections. Monthly drive by, exterior inspections.
- Handle all maintenance requests.
- 24/7 availability to be reached for tenant related emergencies.
- Handle all tenant calls and complaints.
- Move in and move out condition reports with photos. Move out procedures for tenant.
- Periodic preventative maintenance schedule.
Rates and fees may vary based on an analysis of client needs. Please contact us for additional information.